Sunday, October 27, 2013

Just a Walk in the Park






Top: CAbi Ochre Burn Out; Undershirt: CAbi-vintage (this one would look great, too!); Bottoms: Buckle skinnies; Shoes: Toms Wedges; Bag: Louis Vuitton; Sunglasses: Target; Necklace: Lia Sophia Full Bloom ; Cuff: vintage Silpada (similar here); Bracelet: past-season American Eagle (check this new one out!!); Nails: Revlon Cherries in the Snow; Photography: Debbie Hill

Who says color can't work for fall??! A few things that inspire me are flowers and colorful brights. These things always give my mood a boost. With this outfit, I coordinated a rainbow-rhinestone bracelet, a beautiful "artsy" necklace by Lia Sophia, and some spring-y wedges that I felt mixed well with the whole ensemble. This mustard CAbi burn out sweater ties the outfit together and mimicks the shades of autumn sunlight, yellow gourds, and golden sunflowers. I really love layering another standout hue as an undertone, so I chose a vintage raspberry CAbi cami to make the sweater really pop.

Friday was an exciting night for Alex. He was chosen by his department head to attend a black-tie gala at Opryland Hotel in Nashville! I was excited too because it was the first time I have ever seen him wear a bow tie--sooo cute :-) Anyways, one of my best friends, Kayla, and her fiance, met us and we had a great dinner together. Opryland was beautiful and is always so much fun to visit. 

Can you believe it's almost November?! Looking forward to Thanksgiving with family :-) Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment