Saturday, October 5, 2013

If You Love Jewel Tones...







 Top: Gap; Bottoms: CAbi Gold Ruby Jean; Scarf: Target last-season (I like this one too); Leopard-Print Belt: Target; Leopard-Print Clutch: Target; Shoes: last-season (love these!); Sunglasses: Ray Ban; Earrings: Target; Watch: Relic; Bangles: Lia Sophia For You Bracelets; Photography: Debbie Hill

I've been waiting and waiting for fall weather to get here, but I just couldn't wait any longer to bring out my autumn jewel tones! These colors have always called my name-the richness and boldness of the hues stand out like fiery red leaves against a seemingly painted orange sunset. These CAbi jeans are a must-have for my fall wardrobe collection--so many of my tops will go great with the gold glow of these skinnies.  Also a favorite is mixing fun patterns into my outfits. Leopard print is one of my choice animal prints that usually goes great with anything :-) I actually had to look up the difference between cheetah print and leopard print because they are so alike in comparison--cheetah print is usually solid black spots while leopard print is more like a ring of black with smaller brown spots in the middle. I think I've been messing this up for awhile. Oh well, you learn something new every day!

This morning I woke up craving Dunkin Donuts. The maple glazed are phenomenal with a hot cup of hazelnut coffee! I snuck out of the apartment early to grab a box to surprise Alex :-) He lovvveeesss Dunkin Donuts! I feel extremely blessed to be able to indulge a little and I'm so happy I have an amazing best friend to enjoy the little things with :-)

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment