Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Go with the Faux!



                                     
Top: CAbi Fleather Shell; Skirt: Vintage (love this one from Missguided!); Shoes: Guess (similar here); Bag: Michael Kors; Sunglasses: Coach past-season (very close); Earrings: Stella and Dot Allegra; Bracelets: Bebe-vintage (but love these too); Rings: Aldo (similar); Nails: Revlon Cherries in the Snow; Photography: Debbie Hill

You may notice that once I find a pattern I love, I gotta have it everywhere! Making another appearance here again is the leopard print :-) To me, this print feels sassy and fun, yet can still be very professional if paired with just the right items. The fleather shell top in this outfit is extremely versatile, but I wanted to get one good warm-weather outfit with it before I kiss these mild days good-bye! Because it's sleeveless, you can wear this shirt alone in the fall, spring, and summer months. In the winter, I'll be layering a preppy blazer on top. The lining of this shell has a flannel-like feel to it so I even got a little warm wearing it on this beautiful fall day. OMG these bracelets were a gift from my mom (who is also my photog) that she bought from BeBe on THE Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills! I wear these bangles with everything. They are a reminder that a place as distant and dreamy as Beverly Hills is not untouchable...and I hope that one day I'll be able to see it in person as well!

Tonight I am excited to relax with my hubby and enjoy an episode of American Horror Story while we delight in some delicious oatmeal cake and warm coffee :-) It's kind of a nighttime ritual we like to partake in....good shows, warm beverages, and baked goods that remind me of home. I am so thankful for the little things that make my life wonderful. Thanks for reading!


                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment