Saturday, September 21, 2013

Let Me Introduce Myself...

After two years of practicing as a dental hygienist, I realized I had a deep-seeded passion for fashion. Wearing the same drab blue scrubs day in and day out made me realize how much style and accessories matter to my personality!
Hi. My name is Steffi. And, why yes, those are ruby red slippers. For a little girl who used to tell people her name was really Dorothy, I HAD to wear these shoes under my wedding dress! I recently married my high school sweetheart on August 10, 2013 after eight amazing years of dating. He is truly my best friend and supports my dreams :-)
This stud muffin is my husband (I love saying that), Alex. He is currently in the Master's program studying public administration with a concentration in health administration and planning. I'm SO proud of him----and isn't he so cute?!

While scaling heavy ledges of calculus off of peoples' lower incisors and polishing away plaque and stain definitely fulfill my OCD behaviors, my definite love is fashion, design, beauty tips, and all things girly. I have a major obsession with old Hollywood glamour, and with as much E! network as I watch, I guess you can say I am fascinated with new Hollywood glamour as well. This blog is something completely new and adventurous for me, and will hopefully satisfy my hunger for creativity. I decided this would be the perfect time to start since Alex is busy working and studying. I am so excited to start blogging now-thank you so much for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment