Sunday, September 29, 2013

Colorful Cutouts and Cobalt, Oh My!





 Dress: Francesca's, Shoes: Aldo  Bag: Michael Kors, Necklace/Bracelet: Target-similar, Watch: Fossil, Nails: Revlon's Cherries in the Snow, Lips: Loreal Raspberry Rush

Alex has a great eye for fashion! He is the one who found this amazing dress in Francesca's on our honeymoon. The pop of color immediately grabbed my attention and I love the uniqueness of the side and back cutouts-it bears just enough skin to be fun. Those hot heels are my mom's-she picks out some fabulous shoes and I raid her closet every time I go to visit. This look is a favorite of mine...you will soon see that I am drawn to bright pops of color in my wardrobe--I love to be "merry and bright" and I want the clothes I wear to express what I'm feeling!

My wonderful photographer for the evening was Alex. These pics were from Friday night-date night!  We try to eat in for every other meal of the week to save some money (one income + grad school = careful budgeting!) I believe going out together at least once a week definitely helps keep the romance alive and spices up our otherwise hum-drum daily schedule of working/studying/housework. It gives us a night both of us look forward to :-) Since both of us were pooped after a very busy week, we didn't feel like going too far for dinner, so we ate at Olive Garden. They have the best salad and breadsticks! My peach bellini was very delightful as well, if I do say so :-) I hope everyone has a great week, and thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment